April 14, 2024

Dispatch #449: Samantha Stanton Returns!

The first three Samantha Stanton Adventures

Long-time readers of this blog know that I started it as a place to share information about the Young Adult e-book series I created, The Samantha Stanton Adventures.

In fact, the majority of the first two hundred posts here were about the characters, plot inspirations, and settings of the first three books in that series. Even the blog's title, Dispatches from Aldeburgh, is a nod to the hometown of my fictional protagonist, Samantha "Lizzie" Stanton.

After three years, I opted to move all of that content to another website, and Dispatches from Aldeburgh transformed into a place where I could write about whatever was on my mind at the moment.

Recently, however, I've become occupied with another bit of writing—the fourth book in The Samantha Stanton Adventures.

So, although I'll be posting here less frequently over the next few months, the end result should be an exciting new tale involving Lizzie and her friends exploring Aldeburgh's uniquely amazing library. 

Thanks for your patience!


There's more to come in the next dispatch.

©2024 SummitCityScribe